The design team of Fors MW is scouting the market for the best industrial designers out there. Fors MW strives to be at the forefront of product development. We serve at the needs of our customers. As a designer in our team you will work with both small and large projects from product improvements to developing the next generation of products in our portfolio.
We are looking for you who have knowledge and understanding of what the entire design process looks like. Creating product concepts that take into account the process and production costs. You will work in close collaboration with other departments within the company.
As a production company Fors MW has most manufacturing possibilities within house. That gives you as a designer an opportunity to be closely involved with the entire process from idea to finished product.
We think that you have:
- A University education in either product design, product development or technical design
- Relevant work experience, five years or more
- Previous experience from SolidWorks and/or FEM analyses is a bonus. We use ANSYS.
- A structured and organized way of working but still flexible and open in the relation to change and new directives
- Problem solving skills with the ability to push solutions forward
- A technical understanding how to create product concepts that takes into account the production process and production costs.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter to:
latest 31th of January 2020.
The CV and cover letter can be sent in Estonian, Russian or English.